Human cardiomyocytes derived from mesenchymal stem cells are specifically designed to provide addition options for in-vitro testing of drug to drug candidate toxicities. Well characterized cardiomyocytes enhance efficiency of drug discovery and improve the predictability of drug efficacy and toxicity screens, allowing to rule out the ineffective and potentially toxic compounds early in the pharmaceutical pipeline process.
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells are differentiated into Cardiomyocytes and cryopreserved
- Cardiac Tryponin T Positive
- Maintained in Cardiomyocyte Maintaining Medium (Vitro Biopharma, Cat. No. PC00B6)- optimized for healthy cells and stability
- Able to grow in low oxygen (1% 02)
- 500,000 cells per vial- Catalog Number SC00A1-CM
- Available for research only
- Store in Liquid Nitrogen upon receiving