Reprogrammed human mesenchymal stem cell are specifically designed to provide studies for epigenetic enhancements and biomedical research, such as research into stem cell therapies, without the use of embryos. Reprogrammed stem cells are referred to induced pluripotent stem cells which are adult cells that have been genetically reprogrammed to an embryonic stem cell–like state by being forced to express genes and factors important for maintaining the defining properties of embryonic stem cells.
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells are reprogrammed to express high levels of Oct4, Sirt1 and FGF21 and cryopreserved
- High passage- able to pass 5-10 passages
- Expands in Low Serum, Complete Medium (Vitro Biopharma, Cat. No. SC00B1)- optimized for high growth rates, reduced doubling times, healthy cells and stability
- Able to grow in low oxygen (1% 02)
- 500,000 cells per vial- Catalog Number SC00A1-RP
- Available for research only
- Store in Liquid Nitrogen upon receiving